Notice of Vacant Board of Education Seat
The Spencer County Board of Education is seeking applications for appointment to fill a vacancy on the Board representing Division # 2 Waterford.
Responsibilities include: setting policy to govern the District; hiring/evaluating the Superintendent; and levying taxes and adopting the District budget. Board members must:
- Be at least 24 years old and a Kentucky citizen for the last three years;
- Be a registered voter in the particular District of the vacancy;
- Have completed the 12th grade or have a GED certificate;
- Meet all other legal qualifications (KRS 160.180); and
- Complete required annual in-service training.
Applications are available at Spencer County Board of Education or by clicking here.
Mail or drop off applications to Spencer County Board of Education, c/o Board Vacancy, 110 Reasor Ave, Taylorsville, KY 40071.