NOTICE OF VACANT SPENCER COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION SEAT
Click here for application
The Spencer County Board of Education (“Board”) is seeking applications for appointment to fill a vacancy on the Board representing seat Division #1 City of Taylorsville. This appointment will be effective until the November 8, 2022 regular election.
Responsibilities include: setting policy to govern the District; hiring/evaluating the Superintendent; and levying taxes and adopting the District budget.
Board members must:
- Be at least 24 years old and a Kentucky citizen for the last three years;
- Be a registered voter in the particular District of the vacancy;
- Have completed the 12th grade or have a GED certificate;
- Meet all other legal qualifications (KRS 160.180); and
- Complete required annual in-service training.
Applications are available at Spencer County Board of Education or online at spencer.kyschools.us. Mail applications to: Superintendent, Attn: Board Vacancy, Spencer County Board of Education, Taylorsville, KY 40071
Deadline to submit application is Friday, May 28, 2021 at 4:00 pm.
Click Here for Application